Ladies and, well…ladies, it’s time for a challenge!
I am cordially inviting you to take on a challenge with me: the 5 Day Husband Project Blogger Challenge. Wait, wait, don’t run away yet! Yes, circumstances aren’t ideal, but come on, can you really resist a challenge?!
This particular time, I cannot. God’s led me to this in a very interesting time; and since I’m trying hard to improve my relationship with Him, I’m not (for a change, lol) going to challenge Him on this. So, I’m recruiting you to experience this with me.
It all started with a book…
Oh, you’ve never heard of it before? That’s okay, you can still participate. In fact, one of you will be a lucky recipient of the book for free!
To take on the Challenge: Simply commit to the first 5 challenges (which I’ll outline from the book) and share what/how you completed it. Also, you have to share what impact it had on you and/or your spouse. It’s that “easy”! I pledge to take on the same responsibility as you, and dialogue with you right here on my blog.
Before we start (I’ll announce on the start date on this blog, Facebook and Twitter) Please read the info below to prepare.
Do you feel like your marriage has gone from “I do” to “What did I do?” Recapture the romance that made you and your husband fall in love in the first place. The Husband Project provides 21 days of fun activities to show love and honor to your husband. Kathi Lipp will help you discover:
- Proven ways to return fun and flirting to your marriage.
- Inner assurance to meet your husband’s unspoken emotional needs.
- Increased confidence when it comes to meeting your husbands sexual needs.
- New levels of warmth and tenderness in your relationship.
- A deeper sense of security with your husband.
- A greater ability to boost your husband’s belief in himself.
Author Mini Bio
Kathi Lipp is a national speaker and author who inspires women to take beneficial action steps in their personal, marital and spiritual lives. Her wit and wisdom will give you new ways to:
- Avoid settling for less than God’s loving plan for your life.
- Develop new levels of warmth and tenderness with your husband
- Return fun and flirting to your marriage
- Boost your confidence to follow God-given dreams and goals.
- Create and environment of encouragement in your friendships
Join Kathi and renovate your life with a project for your soul!